A Field Manual is Nomadic’s basic unit of learning in a Program. Think of them as learning modules or chapters in a book. Every Program contains four or five Field Manuals. Each Field Manual consists of both written and video content and includes a variety of learning activities, such as quizzes, debates, polls, etc. You can access Field Manuals by first opening one of your programs and then selecting any of the Field Manuals in that Program. Field Manuals are listed in order and must be completed in that order. Each Field Manual will take approximately 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
- What is a Field Manual
- How can I see my progress in a Field Manual?
- How do I submit a poll and/or quiz answer?
- How do I post a comment in a Field Manual?
- Can I respond to my teammate’s comment?
- How do I vote on my teammate’s comment?
- Can I @mention one of my teammates in a comment?
- Can I save or favorite content for future reference?
- Can I add notes to Field Manuals?